Project Description: FFY 2018 CDBG Repaving and Sewer Lift Station Project
Separate sealed BIDS for the construction of the City of Bushnell, FFY 2018 CDBG Repaving and
Sewer Lift Station Project, will be received by the City of Bushnell at the Bushnell City Hall, 117 E.
Joe P. Strickland Avenue, Bushnell, FL 33513 until 3:00 p.m. local time. July 8, 2020, and then at
3:05 p.m. at said office will be publicly opened and read aloud. Construction of the project to include
Revision to Wall Street Pump Station
- Remove existing wastewater pumps
- Install two (2) new wastewater pumps
- Remove existing two-inch (2-inch) discharge piping
- Install new three-inch (3 inch) piping
- Install new three-inch (3 inch) valves in existing valve box
- Install new or modify existing pump control panel
- Install new on-site diesel Generator
- Install new Automatic Transfer Switch
- Provide miscellaneous electrical revisions, as necessary
- Pavement overlay on West Parkhill Avenue (approx. 650 ft.)
- Pavement overlay on West Hunt Avenue (approx. 600 ft.)
- Pavement overlay on West Central Avenue (approx. 750 ft.)
- Pavement overlay on South West Street (approx. 430 ft.)
- Pavement overlay on South York Street approx. 430 ft.)
Bushnell City Hall, 117 E. Joe P. Strickland Avenue, Bushnell, FL 33513
PDF copies of the CONTRACT DOCUMENTS (bid package) may be obtained at Bushnell City
Hall, 117 E. Joe P. Strickland Avenue, Bushnell, FL 33513.
To request a bid package, contact Shelley Ragan by phone at (352) 793-2591 or by email at email@example.com.
Any Contract or Contracts awarded under this invitation for bids will be funded by a CDBG grant through the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity. Neither the State nor any of its departments, agencies or employees is or will be a party to this invitation for bids or any resulting contract. This project is being funded by CDBG Grant #20DB-OO-05-70-02-N02.
Bil Spaude, Mayor, City of Bushnell
For more information click here.
Concerns regarding bids and proposals, please contact our City Clerk, Christina Dixon by phone at 352-793-2591 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org