City of Bushnell, Florida
Committed to the Quality of Life ...
Departments Info and Contact
- Zoning Information
- Administration Department
- Finance Department
- Customer Services and Utility Billing
- Human Resources Department
- Community Services and Events
Online Forms and Resources
- Agenda and Minutes
- Financial Reports
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- Community Documents
- Utility Customer Forms and Resources
Seeking nonprofit group to use City of Bushnell concession building to provide limited food, popcorn, candy and drinks to the… Read More
Sponsored by: The City of Bushnell, Dogwood Mobile Home Park, and Blueberry Hill RV Park Did you know every three… Read More
The City of Bushnell Electric Utilities and Brighthouse Networks are teaming up - plans are underway for a “Movie under the… Read More
PROPOSED CHARTER AMENDMENT REFERENDUM BACKGROUND INFORMATION The City Clerk is currently an elected position. The City Council decided to put… Read More
At the Bushnell City Council meeting held on September 10, 2014, citizens came to request that the City formally name… Read More
The City has installed a public bulletin board at the Bus Stop in the downtown Park on Bushnell Plaza. The… Read More
Gov. Rick Scott signed into law last Monday House Bill 7005, which will add utility service and sanitation vehicles… Read More
Welcome to the City of Bushnell
Welcome to the City of Bushnell Website. The City hopes you will find this site full of useful information and… Read More
Welcome to our beautiful city! We hope that you will find the information contained in this web site useful and… Read More
CUSTOMER SERVICES AND UTILITY BILLING
"Your Hometown Public Power Provider"
117 E. Joe P. Strickland, Jr. Avenue… Read More
PO Box 115
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Fri. 24 Oct, 2014 (7:30 pm - 10:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event The 21st Annual Hinton Haunted House, located at East Central Ave and S.E. Third St in Webster, FL will be open from 7:30 pm to 10 pm on October 24th. For more information, please contact Pat Hinton at 352-793-6982.
- Sat. 25 Oct, 2014 (7:30 pm - 10:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event The 21st Annual Hinton Haunted House, located at East Central Ave and S.E. Third St in Webster, FL will be open from 7:30 pm to 10 pm on October 25th. For more information, please contact Pat Hinton at 352-793-6982.
- Fri. 31 Oct, 2014 (5:30 pm - 8:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event For more information, please contact Cross Connections Church at 352-793-2240.
- Fri. 31 Oct, 2014 (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event For more information, please contact the First Baptist Church of Bushnell at 352-793-4612.
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm) Regular City Council Meeting
- Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 (All day) Non-City Sponsored Community Event The Annual SCARC, Inc. yard sale will take place at the L. Norman Adams Homebuilders office, 320 W. Belt Ave in Bushnell, on Friday, November 7th and Saturday, November 8th. The L. Norman Adams Homebuilders office is now accepting donations for items to sell at the yard sale.