Online Forms and Resources
- Agenda and Minutes
- Financial Reports
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- Community Documents
- Utility Customer Forms and Resources
Departments Info and Contact
- Zoning Information
- Administration Department
- Finance Department
- Customer Services and Utility Billing
- Human Resources Department
- Community Services and Events
The Big Picture February 2, 2016 In October 2015, WHH Enterprises presented to the Bushnell City Council and the public… Read More
Are you “crafty”? The City of Bushnell is looking for craft vendors, for the 2nd Annual "Crafts on the Corner"… Read More
As 2015 comes to a close, the City of Bushnell City Council, City Clerk and staff would like to wish… Read More
On Sunday, November 8th, 2015, Mr. Hal Ballew and other local volunteers hosted a special celebration in the Downtown Park… Read More
City of Bushnell Awarded FRDAP Grant for $100,000 from the Florida Recreation Development Assistance Program to Provide Improvements to the Kenny Dixon Sports Complex & Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. ParkThe City of Bushnell is proud to announce the following improvements to our Parks: $50,000 for improvements at the Dr.… Read More
City Council Approves Extension of Capacity Reservation Charge Moratorium to Encourage Development in the City of BushnellBushnell City Council desires to promote economic growth in the City, and hereby extends this Capacity Reservation Charge moratorium for… Read More
Welcome to the City of Bushnell
Welcome to the City of Bushnell Website. The City hopes you will find this site full of useful information and… Read More
Welcome to our beautiful city! We hope that you will find the information contained in this web site useful and… Read More
CUSTOMER SERVICES AND UTILITY BILLING
"Your Hometown Public Power Provider"
117 E. Joe P. Strickland, Jr. Avenue… Read More
PO Box 115
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Tue. 9 Feb, 2016 (5:30 pm - 6:30 pm) Board of Adjustment & Code Enforcement (BACE) Meeting
- Mon. 15 Feb, 2016 (6:00 pm - 7:00 pm) Workshop The Charter Review Committee has completed their evaluation of the existing City Charter. Recommendations for changes to the Charter will be discussed in this workshop with the Bushnell City Council on Monday, February 15, 2016 at 6 pm in the Bushnell Council Chambers. All interested citizens are invited and welcome to attend. Final charter revisions as adopted by the Bushnell City Council will appear on a future ballot as a City of Bushnell referendum, and must be approved by the citizens of Bushnell.
- Mon. 7 Mar, 2016 (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm) Regular City Council Meeting
- Tue. 8 Mar, 2016 (5:30 pm - 6:30 pm) Board of Adjustment & Code Enforcement (BACE) Meeting
- Sat. 12 Mar, 2016 (9:00 am - 2:00 pm) City Sponsored Community Event Come out and join us for the 2nd Annual Crafts on the Corner Craft Show! For more information, click here.
- Sat. 2 Apr, 2016 (9:00 am - 3:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event Sumter County Public Works will be hosting amnesty day on April 2, 2016 from 9 am to 3 pm at Lake Okahumpka Park; located at 6085 E. SR 44 Wildwood, FL 34785. For more information including what can be dropped off and what cannot be dropped off, please see the flyer below or contact Sumter County Public Works at 352-569-6700.