City of Bushnell, Florida
Committed to the Quality of Life ...
Departments Info and Contact
- Zoning Information
- Administration Department
- Finance Department
- Customer Services and Utility Billing
- Human Resources Department
- Community Services and Events
Online Forms and Resources
- Agenda and Minutes
- Financial Reports
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- Community Documents
- Utility Customer Forms and Resources
The referendum that was proposed on the ballot for the November 4th election resulted in maintaining an elected City Clerk;… Read More
CITY COUNCIL APPROVES EXTENSION OF CAPACITY RESERVATION CHARGE MORATORIUM TO ENCOURAGE DEVELOPMENT IN THE CITY OF BUSHNELLThe moratorium on the collection of capacity reservation charges for connecting to the City's water and sewer utilities as set… Read More
Every year the City of Bushnell works with the Children’s Home Society to help provide Christmas gifts for less fortunate… Read More
Have you ever wondered why your home or business is provided electric services by the City of Bushnell and the… Read More
The City Electric Department is always trying to find new ways to go the extra mile within the Community. Recently,… Read More
Welcome to the City of Bushnell
Welcome to the City of Bushnell Website. The City hopes you will find this site full of useful information and… Read More
Welcome to our beautiful city! We hope that you will find the information contained in this web site useful and… Read More
CUSTOMER SERVICES AND UTILITY BILLING
"Your Hometown Public Power Provider"
117 E. Joe P. Strickland, Jr. Avenue… Read More
PO Box 115
Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Mon. 1 Dec, 2014 (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm) Regular City Council Meeting 12-01-2014 Regular Meeting Agenda 12-01-2014 Full Agenda Packet
- Thu. 11 Dec, 2014 (6:00 pm - 7:30 pm) City Sponsored Community Event There are multiple times and locations for this seminar, for more information, please click here.
- Sat. 13 Dec, 2014 (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm) City Sponsored Community Event Come out and see Santa under the Gazebo in the downtown park in Bushnell at 6 pm on December 13th. The downtown park is located at 202 N. Florida St Bushnell, FL 33513. Hot chocolate and cookies will be available for all the good little boys and girls. For more information, please call Bushnell City Hall at 352-793-2591. Sponsored by the City of Bushnell Electric Department and the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.
- Sat. 7 Feb, 2015 (9:00 am - 3:00 pm) Non-City Sponsored Community Event